Are you getting this error message after solution deployment :
Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: The base type 'System.Web.UI.MasterPage' is not allowed for this page. The type is not registered as safe.
Serverfehler in der Anwendung /.
Beschreibung: Fehler beim Verarbeiten einer Resource, die für diese Anforderung erforderlich ist. Überprüfen Sie folgende Fehlerinformationen und ändern Sie die Quelldatei entsprechend.
Parserfehlermeldung: Bei der Verarbeitung der Seite ist ein schwerwiegender Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte wenden Sie sich an den Administrator dieser Website, um Hilfe zur Behebung des Problems zu erhalten.
As a web developer, when you work with page layouts you would like to see how it performs when content is added. For example you have a comment area where you would like to see how it performs when a lot of text is added. For that you just need to install the blind text extension, then click comments section on the page you work on - the extension badge will show you the tagName of the selected element - and then click on the extension badge to add the blind text to it.
The extension works just for http protocols no https.
In the option page of the extension you can set your own blind text.
I've been trying in the last half a year a lot of IDEs for php development.
I'm working on a project based on cakePHP and I've been looking to have a free - lightweight IDE which assists me along the way.
I tried Aptana Studio, Eclipse PDT, Edit++ and NetBeans.
All but NetBeans are a bit to "heavy" - see Eclipse PDT or the autocompletion is limited to the core php.
Beautiful autocompletion - almost as beautiful as the one from xcode, which btw. can be used for PHP development, but I think is a bit too much for scripting - fast loading and a nice overview of what scripting covers.
It's a crap that the MOSS search is using the IE Language setting to filter out search results.
Really crap! So, if you company is using some default Language setting in the IE and everybody is happy, but when an outsider comes in-house and uses the MOSS search, but with a different language setting in IE than yours - then he's doomed! He finds nothing!
If the lookup list has more then 20 items(see the reflector code) and you happen to use Internet Explorer to edit a list item having a filed of type lookup, then you might have some problems.
The positioning fails because the the input text box is nested in a table and the offsetParent/offsetLeft/offsetTop are failing (known IE bug).
So in the core.js there are two functions AbsLeft and AbsTop which you'll have to override in order to get an aproximate positioning.
I've used the tool to import, from one development MOSS machine to another, the properties set of the user profile. It went fine. The only problem is if the servers are having different "custom source" for the profiles import they loose their bindings - and then they are read only - you cannot change the mappings to the other customer source fields.